Re: [orca-list] Accessible Linux distroes with orca

Hi there everyone.

Well, time for me to give you some thanks and answers.

I actually used Jenux till last morning, well night for me actually, but since it went down, i had problems on problems.

I had the zen kernel as my choice, and it was a pretty darn good experience.

Now though, with the problems that someone already mentioned taht we've been having, it's a pain to use it, so i thought, since there are so many choices out there, why not ask around, and try something else, and see how i find myself with them?

Well, my first choice was Fedora, cause i just like the name, and because it has a lot of compatibility tweeks. Now though, as someone suggested, i'll switch to zorg, and try the installer, thing i haven't done yet since i'm totally new to fedora.

Do you just do it from the lock screen in the live image when you press try fedora?

As for manjaro, it's funny! in fact, on the site, they specifically say, quote accessible quote. it might be once you install it, and maybe they mean something else with accessible, but still, it's funny, in a sarcastic way, how orca isn't even inclooded in the iso.

oh, and i'm sorry for incorporating two answers into one, but it  seemed more practical.

Oh, and right now i'm trying out linux mint, let's see how i find myself with it.

Best regards.

Francisco