Re: [orca-list] Accessible Linux distroes with orca

Unless there's been a major change, the Fedora installer is accessible, though it may take a little fiddling.  Have you considered Debian, Arch, or Slint?  Debian's text installer is fully accessible, as is the resulting system, if installed with the accessibility enabled.  Arch has no installer, per-se, but the process is fully accessible with braille and/or tts.  Slint has a fully-accessible, text-based installer, and includes many accessibility tools.

HTH,

Dave  H.

Sent from my HP Probook, running Arch GNU/Linux
https://archlinux.org