From: "Matt Dizak via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: "Francisco Tissera" <audiogamer2004 gmail com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2021 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessible Linux distroes with orca

I can recommend Linux Mint MATE as their installer works great via
Orca, even when booted via USB nowadays.

Just boot via USB, press Ctrl+Alt+T to open terminal, type "orca" and
you're off and running.  Installer icon is on the desktop to start it.

These days I'm re-installing Linux Mint once or twice a week on my
spare laptop as I write articles and experiment with other things.
Also if anyone else out there finds getting the bios modified to boot
from USB, here's a quick article I wrote for MUO a bit ago about how
to change boot sequence in terminal:

https://www.muo.com/how-to-view-and-change-boot-sequence-in-linux-terminal/

Matt