Re: [orca-list] pipe wire

Hello,

I have just installed pipewire, pipewire-pulse and pipewire-jack , enabled the systemd user services as instructed at the arch wiki, rebooted and it worked.

It might happen you will get your sound muted in which case you can use

amixer set Master 80% unmute

or similar.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 6. 2. 2021 o 15:32 Michał Zegan napísal(a):
But, actually, I believe default pipewire has sound device support disabled.
So how do you enable that support? pipewire-pulse is for the pulse
server, but does not relate to sound devices.