Re: [orca-list] trying to get orca working in arch linux are there any enstructions for this?

Hello,

I think you should look at speech-dispatcher logs to find out what's wrong with it if spd-say is unable to connect.

Speech-dispatcher logs should be in this folder

/run/user/$UID/speech-dispatcher/log/

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 6. 2. 2021 o 19:25 ilovecountrymusic483 gmail com napísal(a):

Hi Answers inline.