Re: [orca-list] accessible video conferencing apps on Linux with orca

If you just need audio, consider Mumble; you may also need to find or install a server.  If you're ok with running something in the browser, I like jitsimeet.  One public server to try is meet.jit.si.  Your conferees need not install or download anything, just use Chrome/Chromium or Firefox.  I used it, yesterday, and my audio and video were fine.

HTH,

Dave

Sent from my Lenovo Thinkpad, running Slint GNU/Linux.  https://slint.fr