Re: [orca-list] Quesiton about Orca and braille, and test with gmail webmail

04.02.2021 20:30, Cisco Tissera пишет:
,hi there, again.
I succesfully ran xbrlapi, and i can finally type with the keyboard.
Is there a certain conf file i need to tweek in order for me to be
able to type in ueb g2, or some other table? cause when i'm typing,
the contractions are not coming out although i enabled contractions in
orca's settings, and the contractions are showing up on the display,
so i don't know.
Thankyou again.

i think you need to configure brltty for that. I suggest to write to brltty mailing list.