Re: [orca-list] Orca keyboard help

Hello,

problem solved, my friend optioned numeric insert like Orca key and all works fine.

Vojta.

Dne 25. 12. 21 v 19:08 Jason White via orca-list napsal(a):

On 24/12/21 16:50, Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list wrote:
my friend got Raspberry Pi 400 for Christmas. He wants to try Orca learn mode Insert +H. How can he write it by command, if he can't press it? Is some command such as orca -s for settings?

Yes, it's orca -s to invoke the settings.

Then change the keyboard layout to "laptop" if the keyboard has no numeric key pad.