[orca-list] Strange behavior of orca master on ubuntu 21.10.

Hello everyone,
Recently, I started having a really weird orca's behaviour. I don't know why it could even start but now I have the next issues.
1. When disabling the speech, speech doesn't disable. Orca keeps telling that speech is disabled, but when pressing orca+s again, I keep hearing speech disabled.
2. When opening orca's learning mode, I only can hear it says orca version 42 alfa and the learning mode doesn't open.
3. When writing messages in thunderbird and trying to move in the text of the message, orca says "focus mode" and I cannot review the message text that I am writing.
Here is what I believe can be an issue but I really doubt it can be a cause of a problem.
Recently, I tried to use the chromium that can be installed with apt repo. As I could figure out, the snap version was installed. It is not accessible even with --force-renderer-accessibility=1 flag.
So I decided to remove this chromium.
I removed it with apt command and also with snap remove chromium. It was removed. But after I launched the system again, I started having all these weird issues.
I tried to recompile orca, but it didn't help. I performed make clean then recompiled it from scratch.
I cannot tell what I have done wrong, but now it works really weird.

I use ubuntu 21.10, orca 42 from master.

Here is the log.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17dzqh3-LHIK5TxMn0U3D9xZpiALsdxdc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for any help.

--