[orca-list] Low speech and or sound volume in Linux

I am havuing an issue in Linux where the speech and sound level drops when I switch devices from earphones to
speaker on my laptop so for example I may need privacy and people may not want to hear my computer talk so I
will plug in earphones but when I reboot and have sound coming from the speaker, it is like speech turns down
so I don’t know if I am at the loggin or desktop screen and because of this issue, I may try to relaunch
Orca, possibly not realising Orca may be running.
I am running Solus Mate but I think this is even an issue in Ubuntu mate, maybe the only difference is maybe
you get a beep when adjusting the sound volume.
F5 and F6, with or without the FN key rais and lower the speech volume, I think F6 with or with FN raises the
sound volume but I seem not to get sound feedback.
I had this problem only a few minutes ago because i was using a wired headset.
I had to press FN with F6 3 times after loggin and bring up the run dialogue with F2 after Loggin, even I
have used Alt Super User S and even set Orca in Preferences so as long as the volume doesn’t drop, I get
speech at Loggin and I get speech after entering my password.
It is like it is not switching between earphones and laptop speaker properly.
It is a Linux Laptop because I bought it from a computer supplier of Linux computers.

Sent from my iPhone