[orca-list] Switching braille tables in brltty while working with orca

Hello,

I try to use my hims QBraille XL display with Linux and I have the following questions.

How can I switch braille tables in orca? I’d like to use Unified English Grade 1 table in Visual studio code, but I cannot find any way to switch it in orca’s braille prefferences. Maybe I should look at brltty settings?

That’s the main question about braille for now, because on windows in NVDA I can switch tables with a braille extender or at least manually and assign it to different applications.

What about linux?

I use orca from master, brltty 6.3, Ubuntu-mate 21.10.

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Vsevolod