Re: [orca-list] Troubles with text annotation tools

Hi,

I don't know an answer using a web browser, i.e. editing an html document.

But If you are ready to use a text format for a document you are writing I would
suggest to use asciidoctor:
https://docs.asciidoctor.org/asciidoc/latest/verbatim/callouts/

or to write the text in LibreOffice Writer. In LibreOffice you ca can highlight
the text you want to annotate then a (simulated with Orca) left click on it
raise a drop down menu in which you can choose Insert a comment. Then the
comment appears in a box with an arrow. Clicking on this arrow or in the small
window allows to perform actions like Delete Format or mark as solved.

Cheers,
Didier