Re: [orca-list] It seems to be no longer possible to have two versions of the orca installed in my arch box.

I seriously doubt that, it probably is something to do with your path
and where the Master version of orca actually gets installed.  Also,
it might depend on the .desktop file in your gmate or gnome
infrastructure.

On Wed, 08 Dec 2021 13:38:03 -0500,