[orca-list] It seems to be no longer possible to have two versions of the orca installed in my arch box.

Hi all.

I was used to having two versions of orca installed on my machine, one being present in the arch repositories and the other compiled by me, kept in a separate directory.

That way I could always use the orca version compiled from the master branch and in case of problems I could run the official version.

For some reason unknown to me this is no longer being possible on my machine.

I can compile and install in a directory but when running orca with the -v option the reported version is 41.0.

The command used was the following: /data/orca/usr/local/bin/orca -v

I also checked the date of creation of the orca present in the folder /data/orca/usr/local/bin/ and it is the same date on which I compiled the orca.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.