Re: [orca-list] Using google sheets with orca.

On 7/12/21 12:44, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
There is a google sheet that I have to use periodically. I tried to use google sheets with orca, I thought there won't be any problems because it's a usual web application, however, a lot of shortcuts simply don't work.

I don't use Google Apps much. However, when I last read their documentation, the keyboard bindings for Linux were listed in a different column of the table from the Windows bindings. Presumably, they're not always the same.

Are you sure the keyboard commands you're trying to use are assigned to the keys that you think they are? It might be worth checking Google's documentation.