[orca-list] Using google sheets with orca.

Hello.
There is a google sheet that I have to use periodically. I tried to use google sheets with orca, I thought there won't be any problems because it's a usual web application, however, a lot of shortcuts simply don't work.
For example:
To switch between sheets in a table I have to press alt+shift+k and there to choose the sheet I want to access. On windows that works without any issues. On linux that doesn't. I have to possible guesses.
1. Orca isn't supported by google sheets which is a doubt.
2. The alt+shift key is set on my system to switch layout, however that shouldn't be a problem.
Here is what I tried to do:
1. Press insert+z to switch navigation keys behavior. As far as I understand this combination works as a switcher from browse to focus mode as in other screen readers. After pressing this command I tried pressing alt+shift+k and it didn't work. 2. I tried to press ctrl+/ and activate the button to use the supported shortcuts. However, it didn't work. I feel that I am really doing something wrong in my tries to use google sheets with orca.
I use:
Ubuntu mate 21.10.
Orca 42 alfa from master.
Google chrome 96.0 Stable.
I haven't tried it with Firefox, but I think the try with google chrome is better due to the fact that it's a better supported and recommended browser to use other products by google obviously.
What can I try to do?
Thank you for any help!

--
Regards,