Re: [orca-list] Performance issues with finding text in Chromium

On 6/12/21 06:37, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Turns out Chromium is being super event-floody. I just committed a
couple of changes to master and the gnome-41 branch which should
improve things. I'll see if there's anything else I can do to further
improve performance, but in the meantime please test and let me know if
it at least sucks less than before. :)

Thank you, Joanie, it's an unmistakable improvement already.