Re: [orca-list] Getting to the boot menu to install Linux

Yes, it helps if you just memorize the keys for your own hardware. In my job i work with Dell hardware all the way from laptops to super computers. Dell is very consistent in that you have to press F12 to get to the boot menu.

When I was building my own machines with Asus motherboards, they all used F8.