Re: [orca-list] Getting to the boot menu to install Linux

Nothing for the initial install, as I always need help from a sighted
person for that.

However, for doing a re-install and if running Linux you can modify
the boot sequence quite easily via terminal.  This has helped me quite
a bit during re-installs to ensure it boots from USB.  Here's an
article  I wrote about it a while back:

    https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-view-and-change-boot-sequence-in-linux-terminal/

Matt