[orca-list] To anyone who has used the Manjaro talking arcitech installer.

Hi all anyone who has ever gotten the Manjaro talking installer architect installer to work.  My problem is
with mounting partitions.  After choosing the format and mount points, I get a mount failed message.  Anyone
here ever got this to work?  Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a major bug in the installer?
Someone on here seem to get it working all though I think they had a problem with getting certain packages to
install, but that may be another matter for another time.

If anyone has gotten this to work, would you please pass this along?  Jude I think you were the one who
brought this up the other day?  Thanks.

Matthew