Re: [orca-list] To anyone who has used the Manjaro talking arcitech installer.

Were you using clean disks for your mount points?  That could make a
difference.  In the earlier version of architect I tried doing a secure
wipe as the first step in disk preparation and it ran for a while and then
failed stating it had detected attempted stack smashing.  I don't know if
that's a wipefs bug, it may be.