Re: [orca-list] Change on others internet brausers

I think deleting the .mozilla folder works only temporarily because when you do that, you force Firefox to forget all the tabs you had open before the crash. By closing all tabs, you simply decrease the probability of running into the bug that causes the crashes. In other words, i don't think my advice actually worked. I got about 36 hours of fairly few crashes out of it. But it's as bad as ever now. I just keep clicking the button to restart Firefox and then tell it to not reload the previous session. Then I go into history and go back to whatever I was doing before the latest crash. It is a lot of hassle, of course, but so is changing browsers. I figure Ubuntu will post a fix fairly soon.

By the way, I hope everybody who has seen this problem is clicking the button to report the problem. I would say that by now I've sent 100 crash reports. But Ubuntu probably gets a gazillion of them a day. They would need to see a significant uptick for it to get noticed.