Re: [orca-list] Anyone using evolution 40 with orca?

I was able to get gmail set up in Evolution, using Orca, but it was still 3.38 at that time. I can't see why 40 would be so different that it won't properly present the gmail authorization. As far as I have been able to see, everything that worked in 3.38 also works in 40, though I had no need to setup gmail again. My best recommendation at this point would be to try pressing F7 on that window. Perhaps that will trigger the caret navigation we need to make Orca properly read that window. Hope this helps.

~Kyle