[orca-list] XFCE and Orca

Hi all,

Is it possible to use XFCE with orca?

I’m wanting to use Whonix, but it has XFCE and I can’t use Alt F1 two list installed applications. Is it possible to remap the key bindings to be identical to Mate or should I attempt to install Gnome or Mate?

I was under the impression that hot keys and key bindings were hardcoded into the distribution. Is this correct or do they change with different window managers?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller