[orca-list] Mate desktop and applets

Hi,

I am trying to make the move back to running Linux as my primary OS with windows in a vm rather than the other way around.

I have Debian testing with the mate desktop installed c.urrently

I am as yet unable to figure out how to access the applets on the top panel for things like network manager.  Is there some keyboard shortcut I’m missing?

Alternatively I’m open to people’s suggestions as to which desktop environment works best currently with Orca

Cheers

Bart

On the whole things are working reasonably well.