Re: [orca-list] free voices other than espeak

Hello,

Le 16/04/2021 à 20:16, Alexander Epaneshnikov via orca-list a écrit :
Can you tell us which step of the installation is causing you difficulties?

It's actually not that hard to install RHVoice. for example on arch linux it is generally very easy to do.

... And in Slint as it's already installed so there is nothing to do  :-)

As an aside I just saw that yesterday you added Evgeniy who speaks Russian and English. Also the update of the pronunciation dictionary for Ukrainian voices
could be of interest for least one of our users, so I'm going to upgrade our
package to git master soon. Thanks Alexander!

Cheers,
Didier