Re: [orca-list] OCR on Linux

I use tesseract, and find it good enough with LIOS and OCRDesktop apps.

Cheers,

Dave  H.

On 4/13/2021 10:03 AM, Jonesy Cee via orca-list wrote:
ocrfeeder, which supports both tesseract and cuneiform, and lios, Linux intelligent ocr

So I need to install tesseract and cuneiform,, then ocrfeeder and lios, Linux intelligent ocr. Will it conflict to have both tesseract and cuneiform,,  and will need to pick just one? If so, then which have you found to be more accurate?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller

ocrfeeder, which supports both tesseract and cuneiform, and lios, Linux intelligent ocr