Re: [orca-list] Navigating with orca

Le 10/04/2021 à 19:29, Jonesy Cee via orca-list a écrit :
I have a few questions about navigating with orca.

How can you load the menu bar that have, “file”, “view”, “edit”, etc?

Press f10 in general

How can you right and left click? Mostly asking to know how to write click and use, “open with”.
Right click is the context key, or shift-f10 if you kebboard does not have context menu key. Left click is enter. Orca has click emulations but in specific ases

With Mac OS I always used Safari in Reader mode to cleanly navigate websites. Is there an equivalent with orca that I should use?

I dont know this. Orca works with navigation mode (all letters move the caret to some point on the page, eg. titles, forms, etc); and focus mode to interact with an edit area or a combo box

*
*
*“Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” *
*~ Helen Keller*