[orca-list] Navigating with orca

I have a few questions about navigating with orca.

How can you load the menu bar that have, “file”, “view”, “edit”, etc?

How can you right and left click? Mostly asking to know how to write click and use, “open with”.

With Mac OS I always used Safari in Reader mode to cleanly navigate websites. Is there an equivalent with orca that I should use?

“Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller