[orca-list] Orca on raspberry pi - Ubuntu and Kali Linux

I am trying to get Orca running on my raspberry pi 4 working. Have Ubuntu and Kali Linux on two different SD cards. The first already had a version of orca installed and the second installed with apt install orca. I am unable to get sound working on either one of them. The closest I was able to get is on Kali. After the install and running worker and terminal, I am able to get what appears to be orca trying to make sound after running Amixer set Master 100%. No words are audible, but I can hear a bunch of static, white noise where it is just sounding fuzzy. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.