Re: [orca-list] Orca on raspberry pi - Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Hello,

You have to switch from Pulse to Libao. You have to write:
sudo spd-conf and there you can option it. But if you haven't external sound card, you have to launch some file in Vlc and before sound or song end, you have to switch Orca on again. And you will work.

Best regards

Vojta.

Best regards

Vojta.