Re: [orca-list] Chrome makes the Mate desktop to crash

Le 29/09/2020 à 15:00, Kyle via orca-list a écrit :
Best I can figure, the keyboard stops responding. I still hear sound from things like Pidgin, and Orca is even still speaking notifications and other messages. But when this happens, the only way to fix it is to restart the display manager. The keyboard responds enough to get me to another virtual console where I can login and perform the display manager restart, but nothing happens on the console where the desktop is running at all. No key other than alt+control+function keys works. For those who do not use a display manager, the problem would be even worse, because there's nothing to restart via systemctl. As I indicated earlier though, pressing alt+f2 followed by escape immediately after closing an application window like this seems to mitigate the issue, because focus returns to the active desktop at that point, and workspaces switch without issues when a window has focus.
Do control + alt + tab or control + alt + escape work ?