[orca-list] THe most accessible GUI

Hello. DUe to strange problems with mate, I decided to temporarily change my graphical enviromment for anything other. So, what is the best GUI accessible with orca and what you're using?

I want to do that, because e.g. when i'm closing chromium browser or someone window or switching between workspaces, mate freezes for me and I have to kill mate-session from TTY. Or maybe you know how to fix this? If not, I will be happy when you'll tell me what I can use instead.

Problems occur on archlinux and mate 1.24.1.