Re: [orca-list] Chrome makes the Mate desktop to crash

So it's bug at the chromium/chrome side or mate?

W dniu 21.09.2020 o 14:21, Kyle via orca-list pisze:
Best work-around I found so far for those of us who want to continue to use the stable version is to press alt+f2 after closing the browser. For some reason, whenever Chromium stable is closed, focus is not given to the desktop, which may be a cause of the problem. Pressing alt+f2 to open the run window followed by the escape key to close it does cause the desktop to gain focus, and I have never had a problem once the desktop has focus. Switching workspaces to one with an open window and switching back does work sometimes, but this can cause the problem that forces me to restart my display manager, which incidentally appears to close everything but Orca, which continues to run at that point without any further issues.

~Kyle