Re: [orca-list] Thorium accessibility and Orca

Hi Jace

On 23/09/2020 22:37, Jace Kattalakis via orca-list wrote:
I've got a little further than you, James, in the sense that I can get to the main screen and my .epub (not .mobi which bugs me or import .txt files) books.,...howeve rofr me on 3.36.2...it doesn't want to let me read the book in question at all. Do I need to try the latest orca-master or?

I've managed to access the epub I'm trying to read,but it took a lot of trial and error. It appears you need to tab to the 'navigaiton' option and choose your chosen place in the table of contents. After you've chosen your place in the book by tabbing through the TOC and pressing enter, you needto wait until you hear 'underscore link'. You should then be able to use standard web navigation and reading commands.

I'm not suggesting taht this is the only way, but it works for me here.

HTH

Please feel free to write me off-list if you like, if I can be of any more help.

Best wishes

James