[orca-list] Thorium accessibility and Orca

Hi folks

Following the discussion on here recently about accessible E-Book readers, I thought I'd look at Thorium.

Unfortunately, I'm not having any luck in getting Thorium to work with Orca. I've enabled the CLI option --force-renderer-accessibility when I launch Thorium, but Orca cannot interact with the application. I've also ensured that ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 is in my .bashrc file. I am curretnly running Orca v.3.36.2.

Could someone advise please?

Thanks

Best wishes

James