Re: [orca-list] Thorium accessibility and Orca

I've got a little further than you, James, in the sense that I can get to the main screen and my .epub (not .mobi which bugs me or import .txt files) books.,...howeve rofr me on 3.36.2...it doesn't want to let me read the book in question at all. Do I need to try the latest orca-master or?