Re: [orca-list] OCR in Orca?

Thank you! The development version did the trick.

?Howdy Ted,

i use ArchLinux as well, so its developed under that system. But i think i know your issue. Did you install ocrdesktop from AUR?

If so, please install ocrdesktop-git as the Development version. I did not (yet) install a stable version what works with tesseract 4.x API. But the Development Version works quite well there. I keep ( or better i always try) to keep it stable.

Install that, and bind it to a hotkey in your Desktop Environment. That should do the trick.  Sorry for that. I try to release a stable soon.