Re: [orca-list] OCR in Orca?

Howdy Didier,

Right, the last two commits are requred by Ubuntu / Debian systems AFAIR.

So your commit is quite fine.

Cheers chrys

Am 14.09.2020 um 20:50 schrieb Linux A11y <chrys linux-a11y org>:

Howdy Ted,

i use ArchLinux as well, so its developed under that system. But i think i know your issue. Did you install
ocrdesktop from AUR?

If so, please install ocrdesktop-git as the Development version. I did not (yet) install a stable version
what works with tesseract 4.x API. But the Development Version works quite well there. I keep ( or better i
always try) to keep it stable.

Install that, and bind it to a hotkey in your Desktop Environment. That should do the trick.  Sorry for
that. I try to release a stable soon.