[orca-list] Orca logs maxing out /tmp

Okay, I've been having this issue for several releases of Orca now,
and it's more annoying than outright harmful.

Best I can tell, Orca stores some kind of log files in /tmp and these
log files seem to continuously grow until /tmp is at 2.0G according to
du.

When this happens, a few issues occur in unrelated applications:

Aptitude can't perform a a package list update or install, upgrade, or
remove any packages.
I can't long-in on ttys that aren't already at the command line.

I can't launch X if it isn't already running.
Probably other things I can't recall at the moment or which happen
less frequently.

doing

sudo rm /tmp/orca.*

Tends to fix the problem(I sometimes have to restart Firefox to fix
the tab crashes), but the log files just start growing again.

Is there anyway to limit how big these files get or to make them
self-destruct before they hit the 2 GB limit? Best I can tell, it's
only when /tmp runs out of free space that there's a problem, and the
orca files are the only thing I ever find in /tmp that that's bigger
than a dozen or so kilobytes.

If it matters, my running system is highly customized from a hard
drive install of Knoppix, with the majority of my installed
packages(including my copy of Orca) sourced from Debian Testing with
only a handful of packages either exclusive to Knoppix or which are
running a custom build that ships with Knoppix.