Re: [orca-list] Accessible Rolling Release Distro

Admittedly, it's been like a decade since I last did an install of
Windows or tried installing any flavor of Linux with a GUI installer,
but I generally found text-only installers much more straight forward
to use even back when I could see and still made heavy use of GUI
applications once I had an installed system.

Granted, I did think the whole "listen to the whole list and then type
the number of your selection" thing the last talking version of
Debian's installer I tried quite clunky compared to the scrool through
simple menus setup the last version of the text-only Debian installer
I used back when I didn't need a screen reader, but it still sounds
counterintuitive to think an accessible GUI installer would have
advantage over a accessible text installer.

Naturally, you're entitled to your opinion, I just confess to not
understanding it.