Re: [orca-list] espeak-ng and capitalization?

Hello,

in my opinion, that isn't bad. I don't like if it says Capital character with higher pitch, but I think, there might be some options who want to say capital or who want to play sound of Capital letter or who want higher pithc, higher pitch is optionable now, that's correct. It might play in capital letters too for example when I press left arrow and letter is capital, it might make sound or if I am writing with capslock on.

Best regards

Vojta.