Re: [orca-list] The problem with navigation by heading randomly placing me at the end or beginning of the page is back

Could you tell me how is that possible this bug was still happening in
many instances, just more randomly, when orca did have this workaround
that didn't use the cache? I mean is that something that could be happening?
Also when could I expect that to land in the actual google-chrome-unstable?