[orca-list] Remote access - linux machine -> linux machine (GUI)

Greetings all,

I'm in need to access the college linux machine remotly to, besides of other things, use the browser and other gui-programs. I would like to know if are there any way to do that, either from a linux or windows machine. In fact I know that probably from a windows one will not be possible, so from a linux one could be the solution.

Any of you can give me a hand over here?

Thanks

--
Felipe Veiga Ramos