Re: [orca-list] The problem with navigation by heading randomly placing me at the end or beginning of the page is back

Not sure. Maybe it's a timing issue, maybe it's a coincidence. Lots of
accessibility-related fixes and other changes have been landing.

The parent-changed fix (along with other things) should appear
in 88.0.4286.0.