Re: [orca-list] clickable item strangeness

I think what I may be experiencing is a delay sometimes when simulating a left click on a clickable item. One thing that was giving me huge problems was accepting a call on the textnow.com website, and also ending a call on the same website. But now that Chromium has been updated here to 86.0, although I still see a delay, my simulated clicks seem to work eventually without having to simulate a second click. I can send a debug.out that will show what happens in situations when the delay occurs if it will help. It may be a good companion to the one I just sent off-list showing the "not found" announcement, although these may be related, as there was a small delay when I clicked the "end call" button in the debug.out I sent. Thanks again for all the help.

~Kyle