[orca-list] clickable item strangeness

Trying to activate clickable items using Chromium 85.0 and orca master, I am noticing that sometimes I have to simulate a click on the item a second time before it activates. I'm not trying to do it from the list of clickable items, but from the simulated mouse click (keypad slash) function. At other times, the item is reported as "not found," although I'm not sure in those situations whether it is actually clicked ... it does seem as though it does eventually get clicked, but I can't say for sure. I'm not entirely sure whether this bug is only affecting Chromium or if Firefox is also affected, as I have only needed to do this frequently using Chromium. I have noticed this since I started using Chromium on a regular basis, but thought it may have been related to some of the slowness that I had experienced intermittently in older versions of Orca, and especially the huge performance regression I helped find in later versions, but even as well as it is performing now, I still see this behavior. Hopefully we can track this one down as well, although this may be somewhat more difficult, as I don't have a known good commit to start a bisect. Thanks very much for any help.

~Kyle