Re: [orca-list] clickable item strangeness

I quite frequently get a "location not found" message from orca with
google-chrome-unstable, sometimes when loading a page sometimes when
simulating a click (e.g. kp-/). Don't know if that's related.
cheers
Peter

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
Hmmmm. I just made a change in my local copy of Orca to see if I could
improve the situation by re-requesting the coordinates to be clicked
on. But I always get the same coordinates. Thus that doesn't appear to
be the problem. At least not for my test cases.

Therefore it would be helpful to see a full debug.out -- or perhaps a
couple. For instance, a single debug.out in which you get the message
"not found". And then a different debug.out in which Orca doesn't
complain, but also doesn't click on the desired object.

Thanks again!
--joanie