Re: [orca-list] speech stops at links in FF using carot navigation

I see this problem here as well. The problem is that at least here, speech is intermittently stopping at a link and refusing to read the rest of the line. Sometimes it works, but other times it does not. For example, I may see a line that says something like

This is a. System link. Test.

Note that I have written it similar to the way Orca should speak it. Sometimes I do hear the full line, but many times I instead hear either

This is a.

or

this is a. System link.

Note that this behavior seems quite random, although about maybe 3 out of every 5 times reading the line, speech stops at one of these two points, as if there is no further text on the line. I'm not sure whether Orca or speech-dispatcher is the cause of this issue, but for some reason, SayAll is not exhibiting the same behavior, although it still does stop at some point sometimes, though it stops speaking far less often and usually does speak most or even all of the article I'm reading.

~Kyle