[orca-list] Jamulus: issues and questions

Hey hey,
is anyone here using Jamulus? I just installed it - on ArchLinux - and have encountered some issues.

When I am on a server, a progressbar which metres my own volume always comes into focus and slows the system right down. When I change to the desktop it is no issue at all.

In the connection dialogue there is a server selection in a tree. The moment I am on that, it seems that I can only navigate from it backwards by using shift + tab. Is there another way around that?

Best wishes and TIA,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl.
Well did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world. <3
(Britney Spears)